Starting up a business can be daunting and time-consuming. We can help you decide the best legal structure for your new business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company.
We can advise you on your bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements.
Our team can help your business to adhere to its statutory requirements under the Companies Act, leaving you to concentrate on the growth and performance of your business.
- Arrange the formation of your new company at Companies House
- Carry out registration with HM Revenue & Customs
- Provide a registered office for your company
- Keep your statutory books as required by Companies House.
- Ensure you meet deadlines for filing Accounts and Returns each year