For individuals, sole traders and partnerships
At Hardcastle Burton, our Tax Department specialises in providing a comprehensive service for our personal clients, which can be adapted to your needs. We are happy to provide advice on relatively straightforward issues, or more complex matters involving:
- Income Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Inheritance Tax and Trusts
We also understand that frequent legislative changes may mean that the preparation of your Self Assessment Tax Return is time-consuming and sometimes confusing.
Our experienced Tax Team will ensure that you meet your obligations under Self Assessment by:
- Helping you gather the required information
- Completing the forms for your approval
- Submitting your Return prior to the deadline
- Avoiding fines and penalties for late submissions and payments
- Advising you how much tax to pay, and when
- Claiming any refund due
- Dealing directly with HMRC as Agents on your behalf
To ensure continuity, you will be allocated an individual contact in the Tax Department who will deal with your affairs on a day to day basis.